You can create letters to send to parents, carers or students which contain the student’s username and password so that they can log in to complete their work.
First log in to the Assessment Manager and go to the Admin tab.
In the School Admin window, tick the class that you would like to create letters for and click Generate parent letters.
In the window that appears, select one of the following from the drop down menu.
- Online Homework: Create a letter with general instructions, usernames and passwords.
- Password Change: Create a letter informing students of changes to their passwords.
- Parents: Create a letter with guidance for parents, and their child’s username and password.
- Booster Pack: Create a letter with guidance for students on revision, including their username and password.
- Secondary MyMaths subscribers will also have an option to generate additional information about GCSE Statistics for parents.
Once you have decided which letter you want, click on Generate. Letters will then be created and saved to your computer in .pdf format. You can then print them out and distribute them.
Want a step by step tutorial? View our video walkthrough.